Earth Day Beach Clean Up
Help keep trash out of the bayAt Aquarium of the Bay, we try to treat every day like Earth Day—and we need your help. To celebrate Earth Day, we hold an annual beach and coastline cleanup at Aquatic Park. We hope you will join us, no experience necessary. Volunteers will be treated to coffee and doughnuts during the cleanup courtesy of Biscoff Coffee—thank you Biscoff!
Event date: Saturday, April 26
Event time: 9am–12pm
Location: Aquatic Park (end of Jefferson St. past Hyde) in San Francisco
1. Print and sign our waiver, and bring it with you in person on April 26. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed. Download waiver
2. Register to volunteer via Eventbrite
3. Things to bring in addition to your waiver:
- Bucket and work gloves
- Reusable water bottle and coffee mug
- Sunscreen (or raincoat depending on the forecast – cleanups take place rain or shine).