Youth Group Sleepovers
Sleep in crystal clear tunnels surrounded by sharks, bat rays, and thousands of San Francisco Bay's most fascinating inhabitants. Our sleepover programs offer a unique opportunity to discover the nocturnal habits of creatures indigenous to our local waters. Begin your experience with a fun-filled evening of naturalist-led activities, including a tour of the Aquarium and an opportunity to touch what lives under the waves of San Francisco Bay.
Your group will sleep in the tunnels of our “Under the Bay” exhibit as thousands of fish including sharks, skates and bat rays swim overhead. Invite your friends for fun and games, and meet some creatures who aren’t afraid of the dark.
- Cub Scouts can complete some requirements toward acquiring a Wildlife Conservation Beltloop and Academic Pin.
- Girl Scouts and Brownies can complete requirements toward acquiring Girl Scout Save the Bay “In the Bay” badges (Brownies, Juniors or Older Girls).
- Shark Sleepovers: Appropriate for all other groups including birthday parties, families and school classes.
Cost: $75 per person for groups with 25-45 participants.
Sleepovers are for groups with youth ages 6 and up and their chaperones.
Groups need a minimum of 25 and a maximum of 45 participants. For groups with fewer than 25 people, pricing will vary.
New for 2016: Aquarium of the Bay and Girl Scout Council of Northern California invite smaller troops to attend our Girl Scout Sleepovers at the $75 per person rate. These sleepovers are offered on a first come, first served basis and once the maximum group size has been reached, no more sign up will take place.
· Brownie Troops: April 16, 2016
· Junior Troops: April 15, 2016
Reservations & Further Information
Make a reservation by filling out the Sleepover Reservation Form. You will be contacted within 48 hours of submission with your group confirmation.
Sleepovers are very popular, and programs book many months in advance. Book your sleepover now!