NEW: Live Interactive Exploration Experience
- This is a Live Interactive Exploration Experience in the natural environment for a global audience.
- Participants will explore a habitat with a Wildlife Expert and content will be configured based on the audience by our Education Specialists
- There will be different environments: underwater, wetlands and forests, and each adventure will immerse the audience into that environment.
- Guests will explore underwater peering through the lens of an Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) while it explores
- Aerial drones and surface cameras will be used to capture footage and broadcasting live from the field.
- Guests will be able to ask questions real-time and get responses as they explore.
- The unpredictable features of the wild will give the audience a unique experience.
Next Ed-Venture: Thursday, October 1
- We will be exploring the mysterious kelp forests of Monterey Bay and Whalers Cove along the Northern California coast.