3D Printing Lab participants will have the opportunity to learn from professionals about 3D printing applications, while learning about how plastics impact the oceans. During the session, students will assemble and print a 3D model from compostable and reusable materials to help the visually impaired community. A self-guided Aquarium tour and ocean conservation presentation are also part of the session.
- Starting March 2022
- Available for grades 9-12
- $35 registration fee, plus $25 per student
- Special reduced-rate, per-student pricing for Title-1 schools
- Fridays, and weekends starting at 10 AM
- Lab can accommodate up to 14 students at a time
- We can also accommodate larger groups, email us for details.
- Registration must be done 3 weeks in advance of desired date
About Aquarium of the Bay
Aquarium of the Bay is home to 200+ species of animals and has a strong educational focus centered around climate change and ocean conservation. Our Bay Academy develops educational programs for students and provides experiential learning opportunities to empower the youth of the Bay Area.