Volunteers are vital to the operation of all our programs. Joining our team through our marine volunteer opportunities can make a meaningful contribution. From helping educate the public to assisting with daily responsibilities, we simply could not do it without volunteers.
Thank you for everything you do! Your effort and dedication inspire people to preserve our marine environments, and we are truly grateful.
There are many perks that go along with volunteering at Bay Ecotarium, including:
- Ongoing professional training
- Individual Plus Aquarium membership (after 100 hours of service)
- First-hand look at behind-the-scenes operations
- 25% Aquarium gift shop discount
- Recognition, guest passes, and awards for hours served
- Volunteer appreciation events
- Satisfaction of knowing you are helping us in our mission to protect, conserve and inspire conservation of San Francisco Bay and its watershed, from the Sierra to the Sea.