PRICING: Single: $4599 Double: $3999 Triple: $3599
Big Island, Hawaii (Manta Rays)
Jul. 6 – 12, 2023
Swim with the Night Manta Rays on Tropical Big Island of Hawaii:
- Relax in the beautiful tropical 50-acre sustainable Retreat of the Hawaii Island Resort, tucked away in the magical village of Hawi
- Evening Snorkel and Swimming with the Giant Manta Rays in Kailua Kona – and experience of a lifetime!
- Enjoy Hawaiian culture, including Hula Dancing and Music; giving back locally by cleanup of local beaches and/or indigenous planting in the dry forests of the Big Island
- Snorkel and Swim Boat Adventure in famous Kealakekua Bay, known for its Spinner Dolphins and Marine Life in this protected Bay
- Wonderful optional activities including ZipLining in the Hawaii Forests, Scuba Diving at Honaunau Bay, Visit to the active Volcano at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Visit the Sea Turtles at Pololu Black Sand Beach and so much more!
Includes: Room accommodations, meals included as noted on itinerary, snacks and water as noted, taxes, all activities and adventures with transportation as listed, your Aquarium of the Bay trip leader
Not Included: Flights to and from destinations, airport transportation to and from resort (Resort can assist in making reservations for your airport arrival and departure transportation), any activity or items listed as optional or not listed in itinerary, any meals, food or snacks or drinks outside of noted meals, any personal expenses
- 50% of total cost to confirm your space upon booking
- 50% remainder of cost 60 days prior to arrival
- No charge outside of 60 days prior to arrival
- Full credit within 60 days of arrival towards future trip to the Big Island of Hawaii with EcoXpeditions
To inquire or register, please contact: